Finance and Business Management
Provide ethical and exceptional finance and business management services through an internal control system ensuring financial integrity, operational efficiency, and compliance.
To be recognized as the model for finance and business management services at NC State University.
Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
- Integrity – employing highest ethical standards and professional conduct
- Inclusiveness – respecting people, valuing diversity, and commitment to equality
- Partnerships – fostering collaborative relationships
- Transparency – communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Professionalism – making informed decisions for long-term financial stability
- Competence – maintaining an appropriate level of professional leadership and expertise by enhancing knowledge and skills
- Growth – empowering and supporting team members in reaching their full potential through professional development opportunities
317 Bureau of Mines
Campus Box 7558
2500 Yarbrough Dr
Raleigh, NC 27695