Managing Your Award
Once your grant has been awarded, please work closely with your Departmental Ledger 5 Accounting Technician and Business Officer to obtain guidance on setting up and managing the award.
Please see the following links for additional information:
- Systems Portal for PINS, Wolf Reports, RADAR, PMR, etc.
- Faculty Toolbox for Proposal Submission and Post-Award Management
- Get a jump start on a new project by filing a Pre-Award Project (Ledger 5) Request
- FAQ for Fiscal Compliance and Purchasing
- One Stop Shop for Research Compliance including IACUC, IRB, and COI/NOI
- College of Sciences New Award Checklist
- Subaward Management & Subrecipient Monitoring
- TEARS Request Form to add or modify personnel
- Project Closeouts
- Chartfield Requests
- College of Sciences Research Office Salary Action Approval
- Prior Approval / Project Modification Requests (PMR)
- Contracts and Grants Post Award Office