Information Technology (Sciences IT)
The College of Sciences Information Technology team assists faculty, staff and students with the use of information technology in teaching, research and daily work.
New: Sciences IT Tech Tryout Grant 2020-21 (ETF)
Sciences IT is redirecting a portion of ETF funding to support remote and hybrid teaching during the 2020-21 academic year. Application period opens November 25, 2020. See details here.
Need help? Have questions?
Our core areas of expertise include:
- Technical support
- Scientific computing
- Consulting, solutions design and implementations
- Linux system administration
- Macintosh system administration and software delivery
- A/V and collaboration technologies
- Software licensing
- Connecting with university and other services that support teaching, learning, research & daily productivity