Adobe Creative Cloud: Info Needed
Information needed to request a license under the university agreement
You will need to provide the following information:
- Department to be billed
- Name and email address of the license user or the person responsible* for a shared computer
- Type of computer (laptop, desktop, or tablet)
- The COS, Math or CRSC Asset Tag number for the university computers that will have the software installed
*Responsible person for a lab is the PI, not a postdoc or student.
Computers without Asset Tags
For computers missing an Asset Tag, you will also need to provide the following information.
Manufacturer of the computer (Apple, Dell, Lenovo, etc.)
- How to find your Apple serial number
- How to find your Lenovo serial number
- How to find your Dell service tag number
Operating System Version
How to find the operating system version
|Windows||Press the Windows Logo key and R together|
Then type winver and press enter.
You will see the operating system name (like Windows 10). Look in the text to determine if it is the Home, Pro, Education or Enterprise edition.
|macOS||Go to the Apple menu and choose About My Mac|
You will see the operating system name (like macOS Monterey) . The version number is shown underneath (like 12.15.1)
Building and Room Number
|Computer type||Location Information|
|Desktop||Campus building and room number where computer is located|
|Laptop or Tablet||License user’s or responsible person’s campus office building and room number|
|Permanent non-NC State location||Physical address|
Department Specific Information
If your department distributes charges internally, it may require you to provide a Project ID number or other information. Check with your departmental business officer.