Preparing Your Proposal
Thinking about submitting a proposal? Tell us about it! Click here to answer a few brief questions so that we can add your proposal to our calendar and assign a pre-award team member to help you get started. The College of Sciences Research Office is committed to helping you make your proposal the best and most competitive possible.
Submitting through the College of Sciences Research Office and PINS system:
- Gives you (and your Department) credit for the proposal submission. This is important for tenure/promotion evaluations and for University metrics/analytics evaluations.
- Avoids unnecessary pitfalls such as unapproved cost share or re-budgets at the start of a project
- Greatly speeds up the award account set up so you can begin spending as soon as possible
Please see the following links for additional information:
- Finding Funding
- Proposal Development
- Proposal Budgets
- Proposal Submission Timeline
- Common Proposal Inquiries
If you have a question not answered here, please contact the Research Office at 5-7865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org