Wellness Champion Corner
Wellness is the interdependent and interactive combination of love for what is done each day, the quality of relationships, the security of finances, the vibrancy of physical health, and the pride taken in what is contributed to our communities.
Elements of Wellness
- Career: The opportunity to regularly engage in personally meaningful and satisfying work that aligns with values and goals.
- Physical: The dynamic state of managing health by engaging in regular exercise, eating a a balanced, nutritious diet, and maintaining adequate sleep.
- Financial: The awareness of current financial position and budgets and having resources to meet basic needs be saving
- Emotional: The ability to understand ourselves and cope with challenges and conflict while remaining grounded during stressful times.
- Social: The ability to develop supportive networks through nourishing new or existing relationships and having love in life.
- Community: The opportunity to contribute and connect individual passions and strengths that foster a safe and supportive environment
College of Sciences Wellness Champion Newsletters (Archives)