Faculty Awards Nominations (2022-23)
Nominations are open for 2022-23 awards available to College of Sciences faculty members.
Some of the deadlines listed below are earlier than the deadlines listed on the award web pages. The university permits each college a limited number of nominations for some of these awards, and the earlier deadlines allow time for College of Sciences administration to review applications and identify the submissions that will be forwarded along to the university for consideration.
Due to the college by January 13, 2023:
- Outstanding Engagement and Extension
- Outstanding Global Engagement
- Jackson Rigney International Service
Due to the college by January 20:
- Alumni Association Distinguished Graduate Professorship
- Research Leadership Academy/Outstanding Research Award
The following university awards are also due in January, but nominations can be submitted directly (although they may need a dean signature).